1.1 Visitors to this website (“Website”) are hereby informed that from the first visit and or continuous use of this Website such user (“User”) is bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. These terms and conditions constitutes a valid agreement between Zande and the User.
1.2 The user acknowledges that the contents of this Website may have some errors. The User shall not place any reliance on the information contained in the Website.
1.3 Zande encourages responsible use of the Website, any person using the Website should not make any decision based solely on the information contained on this Website, Users are encouraged to seek expert or professional advice prior to making any decisions.
1.4 Use of this Website by minors, persons under the age of 18, is restricted. This Website is not to be used by persons who are minors.
- Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers
2.1 Zande has made reasonable efforts to ensure that the information and content on this Website is up to date and accurate, however we are unable to guarantee the accuracy or validity of the information and content.
2.2 Zande does not make any warranties or representations of any kind express or implied with regards to the Website or its contents. Zande does not represent or warrant that the Website, any tools (such as calculators), software, statement, information, content or online service will be error-free or will meet any particular criteria of accuracy, completeness, reliability, performance or quality. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such tools, software, statement or information shall be at your sole risk. Zande reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of this Website.
2.3 Any reliance on the information and the online services available on this Website (“Online Services”) is entirely at your own risk and Zande accepts no liability for any exposure to any risks to a User of this Website.
2.4 Zande may provide hyperlinks to websites not controlled by Zande or this Website may link to other websites which contain information from third parties (“Target sites”) and such links do not imply and are not to be construed as any endorsement, agreement or support by Zande for the content of such Target Sites. Zande does not editorially control the content on such Target Sites and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever including for any liability arising out of access to, inability to access, security, performance or content availability on or through such Target Sites.
2.5 Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this Website should not be regarded as advice. You are strongly advised to seek expert or professional advice before taking any course of action on the basis of content available on this Website. More specifically, some of the information such as interest rates and trade in values, to the extent made available on this Website, constitute guidelines only and the provision of this information may be delayed. Accordingly, you are strongly advised to consult us or your professional adviser before trading or acting on such information. Calculators supplied on this Website are for indicative purposes only and we shall not be responsible or liable for any inaccuracies or miscalculations arising out of malfunctions or incorrect use.
2.6 To the fullest extent permissible by law, Zande expressly disclaims all (express and implied) warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy in respect of this Website and the services accessible on it. While Zande takes reasonable precautions to prevent this, it does not warrant that the Website or any software available for download via the Website is free of viruses, malware or destructive code.
2.7 Zande and its officers, directors, employees, servants, affiliates, shareholders, agents, advisors and consultants (“Representatives”) shall not be liable for and you hereby indemnify Zande and its Representatives against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind whatsoever or howsoever caused (whether arising under contract, delict or otherwise and whether the loss was actually foreseen or reasonably foreseeable) arising out of your use of this Website or the Online Services or the information contained on this Website or your inability to use this Website or the Online Services.
2.8 Zande reserves the right in its absolute discretion to alter, modify, upgrade, update, suspend or withdraw this website or any part thereof at any time.
Without derogating from the generality of the above, Zande will not be liable for:
- any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of the Website or Online Services, any system, databases or any of its components, for reasons beyond our control;
- any loss or damage with regard to customer data or other data directly or indirectly caused by malfunction of our system, third party systems, power failures, unlawful access to or theft of data, computer viruses or destructive code on our system or third party systems or programming defects;
- any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of goods or services provided by third parties, including, without limitation, third party systems such as the public telecommunication service providers, internet service providers, electricity suppliers, local authorities and certification authorities or any event over which we have no control.
- any unauthorised access or amendment of this Website by third parties;
- any breakdown or failure of any equipment or medium of access to this Website;
- any failure or unavailability of this Website or any third parties’ facilities or systems resulting in the inability to access this Website or process any transaction referred to or offered on this Website;
- the destruction or accessing of your data or equipment, or the data or equipment belonging to any third party used by you to access the Website; or
- any alteration, modification, upgrade or update of this Website or any technology, hardware or software modification that may form part of this Website.
- Online Services – Any online services that the User makes use of on the Website will be subject to separate terms and conditions. The specific terms and conditions will govern the relationship between the User and Zande.
4.1 You give Zande permission to collect and use your personal information when you use the Website. Zande uses your personal information only for internal purposes such as improving the functionality of the Website, keeping a database of users and maintaining a record of your access to the Website.
4.2 You consent that Zande may share your personal information with sub-contractors for purposes of management and administration of the Website.
5. Intellectual Property
5.1 Zande owns or is licensed to use all intellectual property rights in all materials, text, drawings, logos, media and data (collectively “the IP”) made available on the Website.
5.2 Any unauthorised reproduction, distribution, derivative creation, sale, broadcast or other circulation or exploitation of the whole or any part of the IP is an infringement of Zande’s rights.
5.3 The IP shown on this Website is Zande’s registered and unregistered IP or that of third parties. Nothing on this Website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademark without Zande’s prior written consent and/or that of the relevant third party, as the case may be. You may not, without Zande’s prior written consent, use the IP or that of a third party for any purpose.
5.4 Where required for purposes of business or trade, an application to use the IP must be submitted to Zande.
5.5 If you submit any content to this Website, you grant by the submission of such content a transferable, perpetual, worldwide and royalty-free licence Zande to use the content in any manner whatsoever. If the intellectual property rights of any content submitted by yourself is owned by a third party, you undertake to notify Zande immediately of the situation and you indemnify Zande upon submission against any claims that such third party may bring against Zande for the use of third-party content submitted to the Website by yourself.
- Severability – If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these terms and conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Term – Zande is permitted to revise these terms and conditions at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such terms and conditions on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
- Entire Agreement. – These terms and conditions, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Zande and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings relating to the use of the Website.